main banner
Self-Assessment Tax Returns

HM Revenue and Customs are not tasked to advise you on how to organise your tax affairs and minimise your tax burden. Therefore, if you want to ensure you are paying the right tax you should consult a professional.

The most common reasons why you may need to complete a tax return is:

  • You are self-employed or a partner in a partnership
  • You are a company director
  • You have large amounts of savings or investment income.
  • You have untaxed savings or investment income.
  • You own land or property that is being let
  • Your household receives Child Benefit, and you have income in excess of £50,000.
  • You have income from overseas.
  • You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
  • You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in the UK.

Whatever the reason is here at The Accounting Centre we can help you:

  • Complete your tax return.
  • Calculate your tax liability.
  • File the return online
  • Liaise with you on what needs to be paid and when the payments are due.

As part of our services, we will analyse your tax return to ensure you have claimed the right expenses and advise on any expenses which you may be able to claim to maximise your tax savings. We will also conduct a comprehensive review to ensure any anomalies are addressed before the return is submitted to HM Revenue and Customs.

This process helps minimise the risk of a tax enquiry into your tax affairs. If you are experiencing cash flow problems, we can help to arrange a suitable payment plan with HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf.

By giving you a fixed, competitive price, we can take the worry of tax returns away from you: allowing you to concentrate on growing your business. So why not contact us today to see how we can help you.